Following our update from last week, we would like to provide you with further information on the business changes to take place shortly.
We are excited to announce that from the 1st August 2019 knp Financial Services will be changing our name to Endura Private Wealth.
We are also moving into our new office at 6/456 High Street, Prahran (near the corner of Williams Road) over the next 8 weeks, with an official 'open for business' date of the 1st September.
We have listened to feedback from our 2017 survey and made sure that this new premises includes the following;
- Ground Floor access (so no staircase entry)
- Client Parking onsite (street parking readily available if occupied)
- Improved meeting room technology to allow for better financial modelling (so we can show you how long your assets will last, as well as the impact of holiday plans and car purchases)
We believe that these changes will significantly improve our services to you, with a focus on becoming one of the best boutique financial advice firms in Melbourne.
How does this impact you? It remains business as usual as we intend to make these changes as seamless as possible. We will continue to:
- maintain personalised customer support to you;
- for those clients of knp Solutions we will continue to have joint accounting/financial planning meetings either at 1121 High Street or the new premises, and;
- work alongside knp Solutions / other accountants to ensure all clients financial goals are met.