Meeting your future lifestyle needs
Whether you’re at the beginning of your working life, have been working for a number of years, or already enjoying your retirement, professional financial advice can make a difference when it comes to achieving your financial goals and meeting your future lifestyle needs.
Through your financial adviser, you can take advantage of a range of financial planning services including:
- Investment advice to meet your individual needs, including where to find the best value investments and how to make your savings work harder and build security for your future
- Buying and selling shares
- Investment opportunities
- Superannuation advice to earn more from your super investments and make sure you reach your retirement goals
- Retirement income advice to maximise your earnings, minimise tax, secure any social security entitlement, and preserve your standard of living in retirement
- Final advice about products that will provide flexible portfolio administration, taking care of all the paperwork and tax calculations
- Wise investment of an inheritance, redundancy payment or other lump sum
- Insurance and estate planning guidance
Your financial adviser can assess your individual circumstances, prepare a personal financial plan to help you achieve your financial objectives, develop an investment strategy and suggest a range of quality investments that will suit your present and future needs.